Taj Mahal and Tigers Family Adventure
London-Delhi- Agra- Ranthambore National Park – Jaipur – London
The tour is created especially for families with children-friendly activities. India is fascinating, colorful and country of contrasts, where you might see elephants waiting for traffic lights and monkey can take from your hand anything seems to be interesting.
- Flights including all taxes & fuel surcharge. This trip can be organized from other departure countries. Please contact us for additional info.
- Tour created especially for families with children-friendly activities
- Full programme of sightseeing included with Entrance fees
- Private guide and private air-conditioned vehicles throughout
- Accommodation, breakfast and during the safari or drive lunch and dinner
- Exciting bicycle rickshaw ride in Delhi and Open jeep Tiger Game drives
Options: You can extend this holiday for 3 nights and enjoy India the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Prices are from 815 € per adult and 733 € per child.
2013: 25th Oct, 20th Dec,
2014: 14th Feb, 4th Apr, 12th Apr, 24th Oct, 19th Dec
2015: 13th Feb, 27th Mar, 19th Dec
- Being one of the most historic capitals in the world, Delhi is city that bridges two different worlds. Visit the majestic Red Fort in Old Delhi and the monumental structures of India Gate, President House representing the colonial style of architecture in imperial city of New Delhi.
- Visit Agra is city steeped in history and home of Taj Mahal eternal monument of love and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Enjoy the magical sight of the Taj at sunset.
- Follow in the footsteps of the royal harem and explore the Amber Fort Palace, on the top of a rocky hill out in the desert in Jaipur.
- Safari in Ranthambore National Park with diverse wildlife and chance to see many species of bird, wild boar, sloth bears, crocodiles, leopards, monkeys and – with luck – the elusive and endangered Royal Bengal tiger.
When to go?
The best time to visit is from October to March when the weather is at its best. During this period flowers are at their blooming best, the weather is pleasant and enjoyable to experience Incredible India.
Depending on time you plan to go, this trip can be easily customized and modify to satisfy your needs and requirement.
For more details, please feel free to Contact us
- EKVADOR & GALAPAGOS-Krstarenje južnim i centralnim ostrvima
- Sejšeli -Denis Privatno Ostrvo
- JEZERO TITIKAKA