Cancun is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. 14 miles of pristine white-sand beaches, clear blue waters of Caribbean Sea and historical monuments, built by the first inhabitants of the area- the Mayan Civilization. Cancun delivers the best of many worlds: the Caribbean and Mexico; modern and ancient; cultural treasures, natural beauty, infinite activities and North American-style conveniences. Here you can find stunning golf courses, incredible coral reefs for snorkeling and scuba diving, sport-fishing, jungle tours or perfect white-sand beach for lying with the clear blue Caribbean lapping at your suntanned toes.
Cancun vacation can be easily customized in perfect vacation with other Caribbean islands, Miami and Mexican destination.
Vacation package includes:
- All inclusive resorts
- International flights
- Swim with the dolphins or a whale shark
- Head down to the beach with a bottle of wine and sit and watch the moon over the ocean
- Sunset dinner cruise
- Visit underwater museum in Isla Mujeres
- Snorkeling, scuba diving, windsurfing and kite boarding
- Playa del Carmen- resort city south of Cancun
- Isla Holbox- spot flamingos, pelicans and other bird species
- Chichen Itza – remnant of the Mayan Civilization
When to go?
With a tropical climate, Cancun’s weather stays warm year-round. The most popular time to visit is during winter and Cancun’s high season from mid-December to March. Low season is from May to November because of hot and wet weather while hurricane season starting in June and lasting until November. Shoulder season is early December and April. The sun shines an average of 253 days a year in Cancun.
For more details, please feel free to Contact us
- ARGENTINA & BRAZIL
- EKVADOR & GALAPAGOS-Krstarenje južnim i centralnim ostrvima
- Tajland -Bangkok&Koh Phi Phi